Automatic Corrugated Carton Box Making Machine
HY-GM Series Semi-Auto Rotary Die Cutter
HY-GM Series semi-auto rotary die cutter, a specializedcardboard box making machine, is suitable for making color boxes and all kinds of special cartons. It employs rotary cutting method realized by a die cutting roller and a rubber cushion roller which roll synchronously cutting through the cardboards fed to it.
By means of installing different die templates, this semi-auto rotary die cutting machine can produce different cartons with various specifications. One time it can produce 2 or 3 or more carton boxes. The maximum feeding speed is up to 60 sheets per minute.
Technical Parameters of HY-GM Series Semi-Auto Rotary Die Cutter
Main Features of HY-GM Series Semi-Auto Rotary Die Cutter
| Name of Parameter
| Max. Machine Speed
| Max. Sheet Size
| Max. Die Cutting Size
| Paperboard Thickness
- The semi-automatic die cutter comes with chain type manual feeder. Vacuum suction hold down device is used to aid feeding.
- It utilizes soft rubber template. Speed difference can be compensated synchronously and automatically.
- One-off processes of cutting, perforating and creasing can be completed in this machine.
- The main motor adopts electromagnetic speed adjustment and the die cutter phase is adjusted by computer.
- This type of semi-auto rotary die cutter comes with a number counter that enables you to check production quantity visibly. In addition, alarm bell increase safety to operation.
- The die cutting roller has been plated with hard chrome and treated by balance alignment. Driven by air, it will rise up and kiss the cushion roller when feeding starts; it will automatically go down and leave the cushion roller when feeding stops.
- The cushion roller can move horizontally about 40mm, avoiding die cutting in the same place at the same time, thus prolonging its service life.
- Linear speed compensation device ensures uniform die cutting and thereby makes sure that the carton size is identical.
- The semi-auto rotary die cutter is designed with a spray lubrication system that enables gears to serve for long time.